- Farmers market (fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams and jellies, etc.)
- Country Corner (Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!)
- Kiddie Corner (Gently used childrens toys, games, and books at a great price!)
- Plants (a wide variety of plants and flowers)
- Pumpkins (all shapes and sizes just in time to decorate for fall!)
- Artisans Hope (fair trade international handicrafts from around the world)
Children’s Auction, storytelling, bouncy house, and more! View additional information.
Sporting Clay Skeet Shoot
Thursday-Saturday, Sept. 28-Sept. 30 at the Flying Rabbit, just 3/4 mile from the Relief Sale at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds.
Individual and Team competition. Prizes awarded. View rules and prizes.
Friday evening dinner barn:
- 4:45-5:30 pm – Highlander String Band
- 5:30-6:15 pm – Willow Run
Friday evening auction stage:
- 6:15-6:40 pm – A Walking Roots Trio
Saturday morning breakfast barn:
- 8:40-9:20 am – Hard-Hat Hannah and Jubilation Jackhammer
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $25. You may pay the cashier in the auction building.