- Farmers market (fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams and jellies, etc.)
- Country Corner (Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!)
- Kiddie Corner (Gently used childrens toys, games, and books at a great price!)
- Plants (a wide variety of plants and flowers)
- Pumpkins (all shapes and sizes just in time to decorate for fall!)
- Ten Thousand Villages (fair trade international handicrafts from around the world)
5k Race for Relief Run/Walk – Saturday, Oct. 6 at 8:30AM
Children’s Auction, storytelling, bouncy house, and more! View additional information.
Sporting Clay Skeet Shoot
Friday, Oct. 5 at 1PM at the Flying Rabbit, just 3/4 mile from the Relief Sale at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds.
Individual and Team competition. Prizes awarded. View rules and prizes.
Friday evening dinner barn: 5:30-6:30pm Cantore
Friday evening auction stage: 6-7pm Good Company
Saturday morning breakfast barn: 8-9am: Tide Spring; 9-10am The Walking Roots Band
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night, to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building.