- Farmers market – Fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams/jellies, meats, cheeses, apple cider, etc.
- Country Corner – Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!
- Kiddie Corner – Gently used children’s toys, games, and books at a great price!
- Plants – A wide variety of plants and flowers, including succulents.
- Pumpkins – All shapes and sizes, just in time to decorate for fall!
- Ten Thousand Villages – Fair trade international handicrafts from around the world.
5k Race for Relief Run/Walk – Saturday, Oct. 1, 8:30 am
Online registration and event details are available at:
There will be a variety of live music. Schedule to be announced.
We hope to offer children’s activities, but need help in this area. If you are interested please contact us.
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building. For more information please contact us.
View the Relief Sale map to see locations.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved! View volunteer opportunities.