- Farmers market (fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams and jellies, etc.)
- Country Corner (Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!)
- Kiddie Corner (Gently used childrens toys, games, and books at a great price!)
- Plants (a wide variety of plants and flowers)
- Pumpkins (all shapes and sizes just in time to decorate for fall!)
- Ten Thousand Villages (fair trade international handicrafts from around the world)
5k Race for Relief Run/Walk – Saturday, Oct. 5 at 8:30AM
Registration is now open! Click Here to register!
View Course Map
Children’s Auction, storytelling, bouncy house, and more! View additional information.
Sporting Clay Skeet Shoot
There will be no Skeet Shoot this year, 2019.
We are currently looking for anyone who would be interested in organizing this activity. If you are interest please contact Dave Rush [email protected]
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night, to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building.