- Farmers market – Fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams/jellies, meats, cheeses, apple cider, etc.
- Country Corner – Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!
- Kiddie Corner – Gently used children’s toys, games, and books at a great price!
- Plants – A wide variety of plants and flowers, including succulents.
- Pumpkins – All shapes and sizes, just in time to decorate for fall!
- Ten Thousand Villages – Fair trade international handicrafts from around the world.
5k Race for Relief Run/Walk – Saturday, Oct. 2 at 8:30 am
We are back in person for 2021 and registration is open!
View the course map.
Friday – Dinner Barn
4:30-5:10 pm – Andrew Claassen and Clayton Ware
5:10-5:50 pm – Jessamyn Day
5:50-6:30 pm – The Rain Pickers
Friday – Auction Barn
6:00-6:30 pm – Cantore
Saturday – Breakfast Barn
8:15-8:45 am – EMHS Chamber Choir
8:45-9:15 am – Nick Melas and Friends
9:15-9:45 am – Ebony Nichole
Various children’s activities may be available. We are looking for help in this area, so if you are interested please contact us.
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building. For more information please contact us.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved! View volunteer opportunities.