- Farmers market - Fresh produce, apple cider, canned fruits/vegetables/jams/jellies, meats, cheeses, etc.
- Country Corner - Handcrafted items such as wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!
- Kiddie Corner - Gently used children's toys, games, and books at a great price!
- Plants - A wide variety of plants and flowers, including succulents.
- Pumpkins - All shapes and sizes, just in time to decorate for fall!
- Ten Thousand Villages - Fair trade international handicrafts from around the world.
5k Race for Relief Run/Walk – Saturday, Oct. 7, 8:30 am
Registration is open! To sign up and view details, please visit:
View the course map.
Enjoy a variety of live music:
Friday - Dinner barn
4:30-5:15 pm - Perry Blosser and Jesse Reist
5:30-6:15 pm - Voxti
Friday - Auction building
6:00-6:45 pm - Cantore
Saturday - Breakfast barn
9:00-9:45 am - Andrew Pauls
Come take a barrel train ride around the fairgrounds!
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building. For more information please contact us.
View the Relief Sale map to see locations.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved! View volunteer opportunities.