- Farmers market (fresh produce, canned fruits/vegetables/jams and jellies, etc.)
- Country Corner (Handcrafted items such as footstools, wood crafts, afghans, rugs, pillows, stuffed animals, doilies, Christmas items, and more!)
- Kiddie Corner (Gently used childrens toys, games, and books at a great price!)
- Plants (a wide variety of plants and flowers)
- Pumpkins (all shapes and sizes just in time to decorate for fall!)
- Ten Thousand Villages (fair trade international handicrafts from around the world)
Children’s Auction, storytelling, bouncy house, and more! View additional information.
Sporting Clay Skeet Shoot
Individual and Team competition. Prizes awarded. View rules and prizes.
Friday evening dinner barn: 5:30-6:30pm Cantore
Friday evening auction stage: 6-7pm Good Company
Saturday morning breakfast barn: 8-9am: Tide Spring; 9-10am The Walking Roots Band
Bring your camper, tent, or sleep out under the stars!
Camping is available on the fairgrounds, with electric and water hook-ups. Suggested donation of at least $35 per night, to cover the cost that the fairgrounds charges the Relief Sale. You may pay the cashier in the auction building.