Approximately 1,000 volunteers work together to make the Relief Sale run smoothly each year.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved!
Here are some current volunteer needs:
- Children’s activities coordinator – This person coordinates with various established people to provide some children’s activities during the sale. They publicize events and help make it a fun time for children.
- 5k Co-Organizer – Time commitment is on the day of the 5k. Ask for more details.
- Bouncy House Coordinator – Organize supervision for the children’s bouncy house. Do NOT need to transport, set up, or take down.
- Help make the apple butter that is sold at the sale! The apple butter will be boiled on September 25th. Contact Pete McCarthy for more information at 540.470.0373.
Additional help needed:
- Set-up help Thursday and Friday (Sept. 30 and Oct. 1)
- Tear-down/clean up help Saturday (Oct. 2) beginning late morning
Want to volunteer? Let Dave Rush know by contacting us if you’re available to help with a need above, or if there’s another way you’d like to get involved!