Approximately 1,000 volunteers work together to make the Relief Sale run smoothly each year.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved!
Here are some current volunteer needs:
- Children’s activities coordinator – This person coordinates with various established people to provide some children’s activities during the sale. They publicize events and help make it a fun time for children.
- 5k Co-Organizer – Time commitment is on the day of the 5k. Ask for more details.
- Bouncy House Coordinator – Organize supervision for the children’s bouncy house. Do NOT need to transport, set up, or take down.
- Help make the apple butter that is sold at the sale! The apple butter will be boiled on (TBD). Contact Pete McCarthy for more information at 540.470.0373.
Additional help needed:
- Set-up help Thursday and Friday (Oct. 1-2)
- Tear-down/clean up help Saturday (Oct. 3) beginning late morning
Want to Volunteer? Let Dave Rush know, Contact us if you’re available to help with a need above, or if there’s another way you’d like to get involved!