Approximately 1,000 volunteers work together to make the Relief Sale run smoothly each year.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved!
Here are some current volunteer needs:
- Coordinator for the volunteer lunch on Friday: This person will coordinate providing lunch to the approximately 50 volunteers on site setting up for the sale.
- Coordinator for supervision of children’s bouncy house: Ideal for a group of people. Provide supervision and organization to the children’s bouncy house.
- Help make the apple butter that is sold at the sale! The apple butter will be boiled on September 16th. Contact Pete McCarthy for more information at 540.470.0373.
Additional help needed:
- Set-up help Thursday and Friday (Sept. 28-29)
- Tear-down/clean up help Saturday (Sept. 30) beginning late morning
Contact us if you’re available to help with a need above, or if there’s another way you’d like to get involved!