Approximately 1,000 volunteers work together to make the Relief Sale run smoothly each year.
There’s a job for everyone and we’d love to have you involved!
Here are some current volunteer needs:
- Pie runners – A couple people needed to help carry pies on Saturday morning to help reduce congestion around the baked goods building.
- Make baked goods: View more information.
- Friday night dinner coordinator: This person’s responsibility is to call churches to ensure food and volunteers will be provided, buy drink mixes, and be at the dinner area for set up to organize and provide direction throughout the dinner.
- Food committee member: This person will work with a committee of 4-5 people to contact reps for each food department, order supplies from various vendors, provide lunch/dinner for volunteers setting up, and deliver supplies Friday and Saturday of the sale.
- Strawberry Pies (beginning 2017): Group of 6-8 people to put together and sell strawberry pies. Contact us for more information.
- Sponsorship Coordinator (beginning 2017): Contact businesses for donations; work with team to track, collect payment and business logos
Additional help needed:
- Set-up help Thursday and Friday (Sept. 29-30)
- Tear-down/clean up help Saturday (Oct. 1) beginning late morning
Contact us if you’re available to help with a need above, or if there’s another way you’d like to get involved!